글 목록

BSBCUS501C Manage quality customer service Assessment Task 2


BSBCUS501C
Manage quality customer service
Assessment Task 2

Manage and develop team





Table of Contents

1. Role Play - 1


Mary: Hello, this is innovative widgets. Mary is speaking. How can I help you?
Customer: Hello, I’m complaining about delivery.
Mary: okay, what’s wrong with you?? It’s not my part.  I don’t know about the delivery, so if you want to make the complaints you should wait for minute.
Customer:  I work as a buyer for the state’s largest supplier of mining equipment. We provide a lot of business to Innovative Widgets. I ordered 1,000 x 7 mm widgets for delivery last Friday.
Mary: Is it Friday? Okay. We will delivery for you on Friday.
Customer: I was promised that the delivery would arrive within three days. It’s now a week later and they still haven’t arrived. My production manager just telephoned me to say he might fail to deliver a major order unless the widgets arrive in the next four days.
Mary: I see you placed order yesterday? Okay. We will delivery for you on next four days.
Customer: Please track my order reference so that you can check the delivery details
Mary: Unfortunately, I could not have access to the tracking system.
Customer: What can you do for me? Are you a genuine customer officer?
Mary: Of course, I am. That is little bit offensive to me.
Customer: A few weeks ago a consignment of widgets arrived from Innovative Widgets, but they were 6 mm widgets rather than the 7 mm I had ordered on that occasion.
Mary: There was nothing I could do as Innovative Widgets’ procedures didn’t seem to cover this issue. In addition, I don’t have any authority to deal with this issue. Sorry about that.
Customer:  I am considering going to another supplier for your widgets even though Innovative Widgets are the only Australian supplier. I could get them cheaper from China, but the saving isn’t great when you add in the extra shipping costs.
Mary: I’m afraid I could do nothing.
Customer: I’m going to begin legal action if the widgets don’t arrive today. I might order the widgets from China from now on.
Mary: Okay. You can do that.
Customer: It seems to me that you don’t want to take any responsibilities for it. As a customer officer, at least, you need to show me your willingness to solve the problem.
Mary: As I told you, I don’t have any authority. I would like to pass this case onto my supervisor.
Customer: Mary, What is your role you could do.
Mary: In this case, nothing I can do.
Customer: I don’t want to tell you anymore. I am sure you are not an eligible staff member.
Mary: You can’t say that. I have done my best at all.
Customer: No, I don’t think so.
Mary: I would like to accuse you of irritating me and offensive remarks.

2. Role play - 2

Mary:  Hello, this is innovative widgets. Mary is speaking. How can I help you?
 Customer: Hello. How are you? I’m complaining about delivery
Mary: I’m good.  What’s problem? I’ll try to fix for you.
Customer:  I work as a buyer for the state’s largest supplier of mining equipment. We provide a lot of business to Innovative Widgets. I ordered 1,000 x 7 mm widgets for delivery last Friday.
Mary: is it Friday? Could you tell me order number? 
Customer: 12345
Mary: Please wait a minute. I try to contact the delivery department. I put in wrong date. That’s why arrive late. I offer you sincere apology. I will rearrange your delivery date so that you can receive the items within two days. Unfortunately, I don’t have any authority to give you a discount, but I will request my supervisor to offer you a 15% discount on the items as a token of apology.
Customer: That sounds great.  Due to the faulty delivery, my organisation has gained some loss of benefits and credits. But the offer is reasonable
Mary: I am really sorry for the inconvenience again. I will make every endeavour to conform to you expectations and needs.
Customer: I really appreciate that. I will ask my boss to maintain business relationship between us.
Mary: Thank you for your understanding. Have a lovely day.
Customer: Thanks. You too.



3. Coaching plan for customer service team member

Coach
Manager
Equipment:
Projector ,laptop, handouts,
Date
19/8/2014
Aim of Session
Customer complaints dealing with skills
Session Plan
Issues
Description
Resources /tools /equipment
·    Mary’s unprofessional decorum to customer.
·    Hold waiting time for customer service.
·    Misunderstanding of customer’s needs and argument with the customer.
·    Accusation of being unreasonable as Innovative Widgets due to leader position in market.
·    Mary’s incompetence in tracking orders or reordering the products.
·     Innovative Widgets’ problematic procedures that deal with this issue.

·      Courtesy greeting to customer and provision of staff’s name.
·       Carefully listen to the customer complaints.
·      Never argument with the customer.
·      Apologise for product late delivery.
·      In the case of all the details about the complaint, request the customer’s preference to deal with the issues.
·      Provision of a 10% discount on the value of the faulty product up to a maximum value of $25.
·      Information on Customer Service Manager’s duty for complaints involving injury. Agreement of a suitable time for the Customer Service Manager to call the customer.
·      Customer Service Manager’s duty for uncovered complaints in the above procedures. Agreement of a time for the Customer Service Manager to call the customer.
·      Product and service knowledge.
·      Product tracking system.
Projector ,laptop, handouts,

White board and marker,


Tea, coffee, light refreshments


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

가장 많이 본 글